• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FT-101's and Ebay

parkair

Jan 15, 2006
Near Austin, Texas
I sold a FT-101F last week on Ebay and the listing was removed from Ebay's system, and now I have tried three times to sell a FT-101E but the listing has been removed three times! I also think all 101's are being removed from Ebay! I guess it's because they can operate on 11 meters.

101e

wow thats strange i just bought a 101e and a yc601 freq counter and some other thing for the 101e and i saw at least 15 other 101's on ebay i saw a few today also

parkair said:
I sold a FT-101F last week on Ebay and the listing was removed from Ebay's system, and now I have tried three times to sell a FT-101E but the listing has been removed three times! I also think all 101's are being removed from Ebay! I guess it's because they can operate on 11 meters.

if you mention they operate on 11 meter and list them in the cb section they will pull them, its a ham radio list it that way and see what hppens, no second category in cb

I was guilty of putting "CB" in the title, thought it would help with exposure. On the secound listing I pushed the limit and said that it was not a CB and did not have 11 meter crystals, it was pulled. On the third listing I mentioned nothing at all about CB and 11 meters? I guess someone's mad at me?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.