• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

galaxy 94 hp 4 sale

fnkycoldmedina

May 18, 2005
pa
selling my 94 hp .i really dont do much talking from the house anymore and i,ll be using the funds for something other than cb gear .anyway i have this about 2 years .its been my base .never seen the outside of the house .its been in this mount since day 1 .might have slight scratches around mounting area is all .
pretty much a virgin 94.it was converted ,then the mod vr was turned up and thats it .
variable all the way down gets you 5 watts key ,all the way up gets you 30 watts key .swings well over 100 peak .on my power supply at 13.8 volts i see peaks around 150 on my rf limited pw-3000. all meters will vary so dont expect to see the same but close .
i have the original box,packaging ,manual, powr cord,bracket,knobs.i doubt i got the mic so please provide your own .

heres your chance to get a mint virgin 94 hp and do it up your own way or just talk on it the way it is .all i ever done was turn up the mod vr and it was plenty loud enough for base use .

280.00 shipped .no trades.paypal as a gift only or pay the fees ,at this amount of money the fees get high so.....
you will need a 10-15 amp supply to run this in house .i run it on a 35 amp but i rarely ever seen it pull 10 amps .

this price is for US shipping only .i may ship to canada but we will discuss the terms .

dsc01050wm.jpg

Shot at 2011-03-13

dsc01051z.jpg

Shot at 2011-03-13

dsc01052eg.jpg

Shot at 2011-03-13

dsc01053ok.jpg

Shot at 2011-03-13

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.