• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Gas stations selling Cigs to minors

CDX197

Apr 2, 2005
Nebraska's cornfields
Well yesterday i rode with a sheriff and went around lincoln and tried to buy cigs from gas stations,bars and food stores. Very first place i went i got my 1st buy. Thing was she didnt ask for my ID. Just sold them to me. When the sherrif went in he found out she was on work release and will get a $100 fine for selling a minor cigs. And the last place i hit was a bar. He checked my ID and still sold to me. Kind of funny tho. But they learned their leason. Dont sell minors cigs!!!!

I don't think it's fair to fine or punish the employee. It should be the store that gets fined and then let the store handle the employee. The crime rate must be very low in your town (that's good) for the cops to have nothing better to do than go on a cigarette sting!

It is Good that Places that sell cigs and or beer to minors are caught...

while i fully disagree with the LAW disallowing selling cigs or beer to those under 21 (and i hear soon video games marked as muture will only be able to be legally sold to those 21 or older as well)..

i have no problem selling cigs,beers,games or whatever to anyone over 18..
after all they can be called on to serve their country and die posibly in the process..they are legally alowed to vote..
therefore they are adults and as such there is no way it is just to sell to people over 18..

BUT
if person is under 18 then ABSOLUTLY NOT..

KingCobra_CDX882 said:
It is Good that Places that sell cigs and or beer to minors are caught...

while i fully disagree with the LAW disallowing selling cigs or beer to those under 21 (and i hear soon video games marked as muture will only be able to be legally sold to those 21 or older as well)..

i have no problem selling cigs,beers,games or whatever to anyone over 18..
after all they can be called on to serve their country and die posibly in the process..they are legally alowed to vote..
therefore they are adults and as such there is no way it is just to sell to people over 18..

BUT
if person is under 18 then ABSOLUTLY NOT..

You said it all! Go fight for your country but dont dare have a beer and smoke while doing it! Its BULL!

Yes...

That is Exactly my point...
I get asked to buy beers for others..
i ask for ID...if they are 18 or older...
I get it for them...

a few liquor stores get mad at me but hell with them

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.