• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Going crazy

smokestack

Sep 11, 2005
Clinton Indiana
For some reason today i was traveling the same road i do everyday. I-26 on my way back from charleston SC i was about 5 miles past I-95. Clear day no clouds. Anyways i was picking up a guy in laredo texas. Its the guy that takes drivers across the border to mexico. How is that possible??? He was coming in clear as can be. The crazy part is that i knew who it was. I was in laredo alot when i drove over the road. I didnt think a cb could travel that far?? All i have is a little stock uniden pc66xl with a little 3 foot ant on a freightliner classic. Did my radio break? Was i hearing things?? Maybe i need a vacation...........................

He is running alot of power and he is in a very good location for talking skip,lots of flat land.You drove over the road then you should remember bam bam out of OK city.You know the pretty pink panties guy,i have heard him in ever part of the US.But that was a few years ago.I heard somene put a bullet in his head a few years back.

Was it Cadillac Man? I hear him, Papa Smurf and Diamond Jim advertising that trip into Mexico all the time. I'm in Ohio and hear C.M. up here. It's funny, a couple of years ago, I drove from Cincinnati to New Mexico (by way of Louisville Ky--had to pick up something there) and picked up Cadillac Man everywhere except when I was crossing Texas.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.