• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Good mic for kenwood ts140s

222DBFL

Jul 28, 2013
hello all, I am looking for a different hand mic for my kenwood ts140s. I have had good luck with electrec condensor mics but the stock dynamic I am not too sure about. Anybody have any suggestions on a good hand mic for this radio other than the stock mic. I would like to stick with a hand mic if possible, I have seen but one seller from the uk that sells condensor mics For this rsdio and they aren't expensive but don't know how it would sound. Also can I replace rhe current mic element with a different one like a radio shack mic element or would this be a waste of time. Thanks for any and all responses.

I have seen those and actually have the listing saved. Guess I will buy one and give it a whirl. Thanks much for the replies.

Thanks bj radionut. I like the look of the hand mic they have, will have to check it out as well. Again thanks for all the replies. God bless.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.