• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Good Online Radio Shop

Mister Heat said:
Whoa... You musta caught Premiere Electronics on a good week, they answered the phone ???

Not only then but even now they answer their email at the most weird times and do so promptly. Last night I sent them a question about a frequency monitor at like 10 pm expecting not to hear from them until today. An hour later....before midnight... I get a detailed reply with all the information I needed. Go figure.

The first and only time I ordered anything I emailed them later to make a change. They called me before processing the order and effected the change with no problem. And delivered exactly what I ordered. The only time I called them they answered right away. Maybe I am just lucky.

GRUMPY said:
Try Al at www.sparkyscbshack.com/home.html

Very good guy to deal with. Tell him Grumpy sent you.

Pepper Electronics is high on prices, and Mac at Pepper is not the most customer friendly person in the world either!

I ordered from sparky's yesturday, I even called and talked to him he sounded like a good guy. He also has some good prices and ships everything USPS Priority Mail. Thanks for the recomendation.

Mister Heat said:
Decent choice going with Sparky's. Al knows what he is doin on the bench and customer service is excellent as well. What radio did you order from him ?

I picked up the Connex 3300HP

I am also looking foe a new radio and a good shop. I have herd a lot of good things about Justin. Anyone have an opinion about Radioactive? I would like to have it done right the first time. If I can.

Thanks.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.