• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Good Tech?

Cartoon Man

May 19, 2006
Hello all,

does anyone know of a good tech or shop in the Detroit Mi area? I need a little work done on my radio and if I don't have to send it out..... I would just like to drop it off and pick it up when done..... Any ideas?

Thank you,

Cartoon Man

there are a handful of reputable guys around here if you don't mind mail order ? DTB/FREECELL/NOMADRADIO/JUSTIN .....If it were me I would more then likely go with DTB , he talks some pretty good smack and seems to know what he's talking about at the same time.WWW.DTBRADIO.COM ......Good Luck to you.

As far as distance goes, One Stop in the Chicago area would be close. Richard at 8541 Electronics is also darn good.

tech

I have only had two guys on here repair my equipment for me, Justin and Richard.Both did a excellent job.Richard repaired a old ranger 2960 and Justin went threw my old yaesu ft 101e.Could not be more satisfied.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.