• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Got my 99V repaired by Custom CB.

racetra

Jul 7, 2011
I just wanted to say thanks to the folks that recomended Custom CB. I was ready to go to RAR and then I started reading some pretty negitive things. Now, I know that most of the stuff you read is negitive compaired to the positive but I read a lot of negitive and NO Positive. My buddy sent his 99 to RAR and it took a month and was $250. So far it works ok. I took some of ya'lls advice and sent my 99 to Doug at Custom CB. I sent it last thursday, he got it on Monday, and it is on it's way home today (Thursday) all tuned up and good to go for $80 + $15 to ship. I should have it on Monday. Cant wait. So, with that said Thanks for your advice.

Tracy

let us know

let us know if he did a good job.
i got a radio that need to be repaired.

Got it back and installed in my early bronco. It works great. I took on some water this weekend and my Astatic D104 was sittin on the floor :oops: and it got wet. It is now headed for the bone yard. I used the original Galaxy mic for the first check and was told the audio was a little weak. I came home and switched plugs to a 4 pin on another new D104 that I had and was gettin out real good. I was talking to a guy from my driveway, over a couple hills ( I live in the Mountains in No. Cal.) about 4 miles away and he said I was loud and clear. I am real happy with the service. The whole thing from me, back to me took 1.5 weeks. I havent hooked the TS up yet. Not sure where to put it and the floor is out after what happened this last weekend out wheelin.

If you have repair needs, these guys are great!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.