• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

grundig s450dlx

Aug 21, 2011
Ok, I saw the reviews after I purchased it, (and some where BAD) and if I had seen them before I purchased it, I would of gone in another direction.

However, I am actually quite happy with it's shortwave reception, of course, my other radio is a Grundig g8, but the reception is MUCH better with the 450 and I have (knock on wood) had not had any of the "out of the box" problems that some others have reported.

Now the question is what to listen to :pop:

Ok, I saw the reviews after I purchased it, (and some where BAD) and if I had seen them before I purchased it, I would of gone in another direction.

However, I am actually quite happy with it's shortwave reception, of course, my other radio is a Grundig g8, but the reception is MUCH better with the 450 and I have (knock on wood) had not had any of the "out of the box" problems that some others have reported.

Now the question is what to listen to :pop:

Congratulations for your new Grundig radio. I have a Grundig G3 and I am very satisfied with it. I have found a website that gives monthly reports about what English speaking stations you can listen to on shortwave. The website is Prime Time Shortwave - Your guide for English shortwave broadcasts It is very informative. Another website that lists shortwave broadcasts you can listen to in all languages is EiBi But if you try to print that website's schedule it can run to 100 pages.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.