• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HAPPY NEW YEAR WWRF / MEMBERS

Switch Kit

Apr 6, 2005
Well , like everything else this year in America , it's all been about change. Some good and a lot of bad. As well as the new format around here this year. Like it or not ? The WWRF seems to have held it's own through out it's changes in 2008.

I feel fortunate to be working on my 4th year around here , although the old format favored my life style and things have been slower for me around here with the changes. Thanks once again to the teachers and to those that know there crafts and hobbies better then most. (I still get to learn)

And thank you to those that have helped my cause another year with my radios and amps here and there as well as allowing me to buy some of your stuff.

I was very sorry to see many members leave on the changing of the format , but I think they could have made it work for themselves if they would have given it a chance. (I personally thought alot of good guys left) Anyway .......I wish most members that do care , a very Happy 2009 New Year to come and that the new year will prosper for the WWRF once again. Switch Kit

attachment.php

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.