• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Has anyone seen or heard about this?

King Mudduck

FEAR THE DUCK!
May 6, 2005
285 South Western Virgina waving!
Subject: Bet you did not hear this news

The animals pictured below; car-jacked, then raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, then set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her!

Channon Christian, was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. Then they cut off her breast and put chemicals in her mouth ... and then murdered her.

Dozens of New Charges in Double Murder Case Announced
Posted: 5:05 PM Feb 1, 2007. Last Updated: 11:40 AM Feb 8, 2007.
Reporter: Whitney Daniel, WVLT Staff

Knoxville (WVLT) - The District Attorney General of Knox
County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the State will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury.

Lemaricus Davidson, 25, faces a total of 46 charges. Davidson was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Letalvis Cobbins, 24, faces a total of 46 charges. Cobbins was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape,
robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated k! idnappi ng of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

George Thomas, 24, faces a total of 46 charges. Thomas was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Just last night, police in Lebanon, Kentucky, arrested 18-year-old Vanessa Coleman. She faces 40 Tennessee state charges. Coleman was indicted on 12 counts Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 1 count Premeditated Murder of Christian only, 1 count Especially Aggravated Robbery of Newsom only, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christia n and Newsom, 20 counts of aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom and 2 Counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Eric Boyd, 24, also arrested in connection with the fatal carjacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact. He was not indicted by Knox county grand jury.

Felony Murder carries a possibility of death, life without the possibility of parole and life with parole. Especially Aggravated Robbery is a Class A felony that carries a possibility of 15 to 60 years in prison. Aggravated Rape is a Class A felony that carries a possibility of 15 to 60 years of prison.

At a news conference Thursday, Nichols commended the
cooperative efforts between several departments and credits that cooperation for the fast pace this case is moving through the court system.

Nichols says he hopes to move the case to trial on thefirst day it's set.

The four are expected to make their first court appearance within ten to fifteen days.

This is certainly a case garnering a lot of public interest, Nichols recognizes that and says he expects all kinds of requests filed in this case, including a change of venue in order to receive a fair trial. But he says he does hope 12 Knox County jurors will be able to determine the guilt or innocence of these suspects.

Where be the Revs Al and Jesse? Are they providing counsel and help to the families of the victims?

Of course not - the victims were white

Why hasn't this received National coverage by the news media like the Duke "rape" case?

Oh, that's right - the victims were white

Why hasn't the NAACP, ACLU, New York Times etc., called for an investigation?

Must be cause the victims were white

Why hasn't the FBI been called in to investigate this as a hate crime?
Oh, t hat's right - the victims were white"

So, if a white news radio jock uses the phrase "Nappy headed", it gets 2 weeks of constant news coverage.

If two white people are tortured, raped, and murdered by a group of black people, it barely gets a blip in the news.

Pass this around, and maybe, just maybe, it will land in the hands of someone in the media or politics, that has the balls to stand up for the white people!!!

Let me stick my big ole honkey foot in my mouth and say that the good "reverands"(no caps for these guys) will more than likey claim that this is just the result of having been beat back, not given the opportunities of others and the stigmas of dealing with their ancesters once being enslaved. Will also ask that the defendents be released and payed for their troubles. And then comes the request that we apoligize for our past behaviors. But you know what? I ain't buying none of of it and am now enjoying watching these a**holes cry and whine. Where's Kramer.

when Imus signed his contract with CBS and MSNBC he comitted himself to conduct himself "while on the air" as a representative of thore respective agencies. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson only capitalized on this for their personal reasons in my opinion. In 1985 a more respected sports commentator and person named Howard Cosell made a remark which most thought was innocent at the time. He said "look at that little monkey go" when he referred to a play by receiver Alvin Garrett of the Washington Redskins regarding a run after a reception. While some saw "little monkey" as a racial slur, others who knew Cosell were quick to point out that he used this term routinely in an approving way to describe quicker, smaller players of all ethnicities. Among the evidence to support this claim is video footage of a 1972 preseason game, between the New York Giants and the Kansas City Chiefs, that features Cosell referring to Mike Adamle, a 5-foot-9-inch, 197-pound Caucasian, as a "little monkey." But ABC even though they understood the absolute fact that Cosell hated racism of any kind and was an outspoken staunch defender of an individuals rights, fired him from Monday Night Football whose huge audience can be attributed to Cosell's commentaries. Now those people in Tenn. should be put to death hands down, except the accessory ofter the fact guy (next case!!!) but Imus is no Howard Cosell and his remark was directly aimed at young female students whose parents work hard to pay tuitions, who work hard academically to be able to perform as athletes and representatives of Rutgers University. I don't think Al Sharpton and Jesse Jacksons grandstanding would've prevented the inevitable. I think they should've watched from the sidelines and gave those networks time to sort it out. I'm sure someone would have said "remember Cosell"... and what does Imus' lack of professionalism say about MSNBC and CBS if they allowed him to stay.

73's

King Mudduck said:
Subject: Bet you did not hear this news

I bet I did! Their abduction, torture, and discovery all happened between between the several miles from where I live to where I work. It has been such big news here that I didn't realize it didn't make national news. Here is a little of what the families said to the local newspaper:

Deena Christian is haunted by the facts of her daughter's slaying. Don't torture her with the fiction.

"Every time I close my eyes, all I can see is what they did to her," the mother of fatal carjacking victim Channon Christian said in a recent interview. "She was just a bundle of joy. She was a beautiful person."

Channon Christian was a 21-year-old University of Tennessee senior when, in January, she was kidnapped, raped and strangled. Her boyfriend, Christopher Newsom, 23, also was raped and slain.

Authorities believe the couple fell victim to a random carjacking in the parking lot of a North Knoxville apartment complex where the pair had gone to visit friends. The carjacking, though, turned into an abduction.

Newsom was raped, shot and his body set afire, according to police. His body was abandoned along railroad tracks near the Chipman Street house where authorities contend the rapes occurred.

Channon Christian's body was wrapped in trash bags and discarded in a large garbage can inside the house.

Those details are devastating for Deena Christian, her husband, Gary Christian, and Newsom's parents, Hugh and Mary Newsom, all of whom live in Knoxville.

But the families have been further taunted by a slew of misinformation reported both by traditional media and on the Internet. They've also watched as the slayings of their children have become politicized by those angry at the notion of media bias and white supremacist groups insistent the couple were victims of a hate crime.

"It ain't about race," Gary Christian said recently. "I don't think the people went out and said, 'Hey, let's go get some white people.' I don't see no color when I see (the suspects). I see evil, an evil pack of dogs.

"They've hurt people for a long time," he said of the suspects, four of whom have lengthy violent crime records. "It has to stop. It could be your kids next."

The Newsoms are not as convinced that race wasn't somehow involved, although neither believes their son was targeted because he was white.

Both insist, however, that their son and his memory are being wrongly used by hate groups.

"He was not a racist, and we're not," Hugh Newsom said in a recent interview. "He would want no part of that."

His wife added, "I don't like that they're using their names for their rallies, their protests."

For now, the families grapple with a grief that Deena Christian said is nearly unbearable.

"You don't ever want to bury a child," she said. "I don't wish that on my worst enemy."

I hope the SOBs fry for what they have done, (I won't type the words I really mean out of respect for the other members). Also.....revs Al and Jessie = trouble makers who stir things up to get in the public spotlight, and (try) to gain fame by exploiting the "race card".

WOW??? NOW THERES A BATCH OF USELESS @$$HOLES!!! What dirtbags sick twisted fawks they are there not even good enough for garden fertalizer and they deffinately are n :roll: t helping any race wars that are happening.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.