• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Hello Again !!!!!!

2at124

Apr 23, 2005
Cape May NJ
Saying whats up to everyone . Been busy this summer got back into drag racing so it taken up alot of my time. Track closed 3weeks ago for the winter so I'm getting back into the swing of things

I race at atco speedway in atco NJ I went to the track 4times this year due to is over 2hours almost form my house and I was borrowing a friends trailer who also races here r some pics

With the wheels up I would think you'd need a strut tower support from tower to tower, but what do I know, I'm a dirttracker.

Looks good.

The car is all back halfed coilover in the rear sub fram connetors . torque boxes for the upper and lower control arms. 33 spline moser axles 4.10's with a spool

front suspeion is basicly stock except stiffer springs up front , I have a triangulare strut bar but it was off getting powercoated blues to match

nightrider said:
how many horsepower ??

on motor around 450-475 plus a it will handle up a 200 horse shot of nitrous. but I only run 125 shot I got too much $$$ in the drive train I dont wanna break anything

For better results remove valve stem caps from the tires and replace them on a GM discard the ford junk in the river :D :LOL: :p

dxChat
Help Users