• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Hello To World Wide Radio Forum...

ronaldgordon

Oct 15, 2006
Dear Friends,
My CB Handle is: C.C. Crystal Tree. My Call Sign is: KZZA1098 which I received from The National Citizens Band Center. I also have a Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit for my VHF Marine Transceiver. My Call Sign is: RR00037341. I love radio and communicating with a lot of friends. Unfortunately, by where I live in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, there is nobody doing any talking on the CB. I wish there was.
Anyway, let's help the Truckers get by and keep them talking because they need company on the road. Also, we will look out for floods and weather conditions.
By the way, be sure to pack a sandwich!

Your Friend,
Ronald Gordon

Welcome to the family Ronald!

You will find many helpful poeple here and top notch answers to your questions several of the members are radio techs like DTB and Justin!

I believe you will enjoy it here most of the time everyone gets along but sometimes we argue amongs ourselves but what family don't!

I'm suprised to hear you say not much trafic on 11 meter down your way I always get an ear full of skip from Florida here in (LA) Lower Arkansas that is :D

3s&7s
Weatherman

WELCOME

Welcome Ron
Look around a bit, the band has been open to Florida nitely on ssb and am....

doctor :shock:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.