• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

help. I'm going to buy two radio stations.

samplles

Feb 26, 2015
привет, ребята! Я прошу прощения за мой плохой английский.
Я прошу вашей помощи. Я собираюсь купить две радиостанции.
Один для обустройства дома и один для автомобиля.
Теперь я рассматриваю, чтобы купить дом для Yaesu FT-DX5000 / Kenwood TS-590S / Icom IC-7600 / IC-9100, я прошу вашего совета в выборе между этими станциями.

И для моего автомобиля я рассматриваю между YAESU FT-897 и FT-817ND
Что вы мне посоветуете? любое мнение!
спасибо. Джон.

Attachments

• ft817nd.jpg
    ft817nd.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

If it were me I'd buy the Kenwood updated TS-590SG not the S model for home and the FT-897 for mobile. The 817 is a qrp rig meant mainly for portable use, the 857 is not.

Thank U !! I am grateful for your answer to me! I agree to the FT-897 for mobile devices.
with regard to the model for the house I am inclined more to the Icom IC-7600 because it is harvested in Japan.
I also like Kenwood but it's going in China and Indonesia today.
It confuses me.

Kenwood is still a Japanese manufacturer as far as I know. Don't get the real Kenwood confused with the companies selling cheap Chinese vhf/uhf handheld radios and placing a Kenwood brand on them. Those are the equivalent of ham radio knockoffs and are not made by Kenwood Japan. The 590SG is getting great reviews across the board.

today I bought YAESU FT-817ND!

left to collect money and buy IC-7600 !! and it will be a fun weekend!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.