• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Help with a courier 23 Tube CB Radio

ag2217

Oct 27, 2011
Spring City, PA
:(Hi My name is Billy,
Last night a bunch of kids broke into our shed an took all of the tubes out of my Grand Pop's Courier 23 CB Radio. Stole the big gold lollipop microphone and power cord. I've never seen my Pop-Pop so upset before.
I'm trying to get the tubes replaced and I don't have much money so I'm asking if anyone can help me find these tubes for a little bit of money or help somehow. I've already spent $25.00 on an original microphone for the radio from a guy from an auction site. I know I'll never be able to afford a gold microphone especially one of those Lollipop kind... he said he spent alot on that. He just kept talking to my Grammy abaout how they did find the power pump. Maybe that's the antena on the roof but anyone can find that. So if you can please help reply to me Billy Gallagher at:
135 N main Street
Spring City, PA 19475
610-948-5124
or ag2217@yahoo.com
I'm just trying to make my Pop-Pop Happy again. at 88 he deserves as many good smiles and happiness as he can have.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Very truly yours,

Billy Gallagher

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.