• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

help with bullet proof 1

Leprechaun1

May 10, 2009
does anyone know the output of a bullet proof 1, some places are saying it is a 250w and others 350w. what kind of toshibas are in it. also what would be the max input range of this amp. :headbang:headbang i have a connex 3300HP just wondering if this is a good match and if so what dead key would be acceptable. i have a 3w low 12w high dead key.

Last edited:

does anyone know the output of a bullet proof 1, some places are saying it is a 250w and others 350w. what kind of toshibas are in it. also what would be the max dead key or input range of this amp. :headbang:headbang i have a connex 3300HP just wondering if this is a good match and if so what dead key would be acceptable. i have a 3w low 12w high dead key.

it has 2 1446s in it. output is about 250 watts, PeP of course, I would run no more than a 2 watt deadkey into that amp, and it likes plenty of swing. You may be better served with something that has 2290s or even 2879s in it. the 2290s will take a 3 watt deadkey just fine.

The Bulletproof 250 is a great little amp, as stated keep the input dead key at say 1.5-2.5 watts. As far as the Connex, most shops set the Hi Lo at 2 and 8, or 2 and 10 watts.

The Bulletproof 250 is a great little amp, as stated keep the input dead key at say 1.5-2.5 watts. As far as the Connex, most shops set the Hi Lo at 2 and 8, or 2 and 10 watts.

thanks guys for all the input so far this amp has been great but just trying to get the full low down on it.(y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.