• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Hey yall.

211 in tha mag

Apr 11, 2005
Hey yall, im still alive, lol. Moved back home to natchez ms and got remarried and had another baby (2 months old) I am going to put a big station back up and drop it on yall very soon, just dont have time right now to mess with it, so listen for me in the next month, got to get tower put in ground and the rest is very easy, im calling tomorrow to get it all lined up. Will be SSB bound in no time.

211 in tha mag said:
Hey yall, im still alive, lol. Moved back home to natchez ms and got remarried and had another baby (2 months old) I am going to put a big station back up and drop it on yall very soon, just dont have time right now to mess with it, so listen for me in the next month, got to get tower put in ground and the rest is very easy, im calling tomorrow to get it all lined up. Will be SSB bound in no time.

Who are you? :LOL: :p :D

Yes, im going to put it in line finally, got the power company putting a transformer inline next week, but i wil lhave something else inline for the time being to talk on SSB. Hope to put it on yall, been out of it for a while, got to talk to prime and see about his beams he makes, heard they were going to be something bad. Im glad t ohear from yall again, i hope everything has bee ngoing good for everyone, i sure do miss the forum, but im going to make up for lost time. If yall want t otalk with me just pm me and i will give yall my cell number and yall can drop me a line, everyone have a Great holliday season.

211 in tha mag said:
got to talk to prime and see about his beams he makes, heard they were going to be something bad.
It was MY understanding that Prime is getting his beams from Jay and Steve at A1 Antennas.

I could be mistaken and it won't be the first time. If this is NOT the case, and Prime is building his own, I'd still take a look at Jay' Crusader!

Master Chief said:
211 in tha mag said:
got to talk to prime and see about his beams he makes, heard they were going to be something bad.
It was MY understanding that Prime is getting his beams from Jay and Steve at A1 Antennas.

I could be mistaken and it won't be the first time. If this is NOT the case, and Prime is building his own, I'd still take a look at Jay' Crusader!

Prime makes his own Beams...here is Primes 75ft Monster

Primes 75ft Monster

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.