• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HI CURRENT DC MULTI OUTLET ????

ahanway

333/AKA Tripple 3
Aug 1, 2010
Nampa,Idaho
I was wondering should I look in to making one or buying one for my hi wattage radio setup?I will be running a Galaxy 98VHP off of a Astron VS-70M and will be running a few little accessories off of it as well and I was looking at the MFJ-1117 but it has a 35 amps fuse on the terminals witch is to small fused for my radio and it the same price as making one from what my friend had said from what he paid in supply's to make one not to mention the time as well to make it.
What I could do is run the radio directly to the supply and accessories to the multi outlet box.Any advise and pictures would be very helpful!!!!

:DWell I asked my friend for help and we built a power distribution box!yes, it did take awhile but it came out perfect with 6 gauge power wire into the buss bars and 4 terminals to hook anything i need up.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.