• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Homer in his mobile

ajm1571

Sep 27, 2006
Fountain, MI
That mobile sounded real good up here into Michigan! Haven't keyed the radio in months an 1st key up, I get you. Glad we got to make the contact and hope we can do it again. I was usin the Cobra 200 and the A99 that's only up about 30ft. Haven't put the cobra back in the mobile yet. LOL

Well it was great to make the contact, Allen.
You were doing a fine job into my mobile. I read you well, and the only thing I could have hoped for was that the other stations on the frequency at the moment had let you and I go at it alone a little while. Listen for me on 38LSB. I am there most often.
Homer

Well it was great to make the contact, Allen.
You were doing a fine job into my mobile. I read you well, and the only thing I could have hoped for was that the other stations on the frequency at the moment had let you and I go at it alone a little while. Listen for me on 38LSB. I am there most often.
Homer

whats your numbers i use 38 lsb alot i may have talked to ya too. my numbers are 454
name is dale in pa

Dale, we talked to each other probably Thursday evening, or Wed.
I have you logged as 454 Dale, PA
Numbers here are World Radio 183, NW Arkansas
Sometimes only 183, or , according to who I am talking to if we are both members of another club I'll use that call. Always 183, however, except in the case of the Charlie Tango group for which I am 2CT004.

It was good to make the contact.

Homer

yup yup gonna try this sunday for sure :)

figures. i'm working this sunday (today). probably next sunday, too. will hit 27.365usb, 27.385 lsb, 28.360usb probably weds nite, on & off thurs, fri nite & sometime during day & evening next sat. ;-)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.