• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

How low can some people go?

Westboro Baptist Church Threatens To 'Super Picket' Aurora Prayer Vigil

Westboro Baptist Church Threatens To 'Super Picket' Aurora Prayer Vigil For Batman Shooting Victims

"Why on Earth are these people even allowed to breath the same Air as the rest of us?"

This is what happens when even the assholes have certain constitutional rights like free speech, freedom of religion, and freedom of assembly. OK dig over, but seriously, cases like this need to have some laws against them. I wonder if there are any nuisance laws that could apply to them. The best thing is for all the locals to excerise their rights as well and block the protestor's access to the area like they did in Oklahoma. Send them a message that they are NOT wanted.

Reactions: 1 person
The best thing that can be done is for the press to ignore these idiots completely. I think they show up because they know they will get coverage, and be able to spread the word about their cause.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: 1 person
Certainly they can't be that stupid, As high as emotions are in Aroura behind that tragidy, well all across the US for that matter, No one in their right mind would even consider a protest against a vigil for those poor innocent people, All I got to say is , they better be wearing body armor.

Certainly they can't be that stupid, As high as emotions are in Aroura behind that tragidy, well all across the US for that matter, No one in their right mind would even consider a protest against a vigil for those poor innocent people, All I got to say is , they better be wearing body armor.

They aren't stupid at all. Agree or disagree with their message, I don't agree with them at all, but some might, they are smart in getting it out. They protest under the first amendment and under police protection wherever they can get the most media coverage. This will be huge for them.

Some things can be ignored and they will go away. They will have no reason to protest at events like these if they never get an ounce of media coverage. They will go away.

First Amendment Rights is one thing...But there should be a limit as to just how far you can go with it...These people show up at funerals of fallen soldiers, Police Officers who are killed in the line of duty, and even praised the shootings at Columbine H.S...

If they are going for "Shock Value" just to get their faces on the Evening News their playing a dangerous game because at some point their going to step on the wrong toes...*Don`t do it*

If you have Netflix check out Kevin Smith: Burn in Hell. He did a movie called Red State that loosely parodies the Westboro idiots. So Westboro started protesting him. His stories about how he dealt with them are damn funny.

He organized counter protests with signs that had nothing to do with anything really. Westboro would show up with 8 or 10 people holding two signs each, and Kevin got 100 or so folks to show up with ridiculous signs protesting things they don't like about the star wars movies or how the ipod has a crappy battery. Just nonsense signs to counter their nonsense.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.