• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HOWS YOUR CW DX???

K8PG

The Outer Limits
Jul 7, 2006
Chatham MI. EN66mi
IVE BEEN DOING REAL WELL ON 40 AND 160 CW WORKED A JT(MONOLIA) ON 40CW AND VU7(LACADIVES?) AND ON 160 HAVE WORKED 23 ALL TIME NEW COUNTRIES ON CW INCUDING 1A71 AND VU7RG ALONG WITH JT1ZW LOTS OF FUN BURNING THE MIDNIGHT OIL.WHO SAYS THE BANDS ARE DEAD???-73

DE K8PG PAUL CW LIVES :D

I miss my CW days, some may say "then why don't you do it", well we all go through changes and cycles during our life, and I am on my no CW mode at this time, but have had a blast in the past using CW. As life takes it's cycle I am sure I will be on CW again some day. It is truly an art and magicail when you make contact in that mode.

Ken . AC5PS

i tuned down to the 80 mtr dx window yesterday and managed to pick out an so7(poland) but could not get the full call his fist was better than my monkey ear. then heard a zs(south africa) on 20 today but did not work him cw worked another station voice. 20 was wide open today

Ken - I have a QSL from AC5PS, but it's for a QSO in 1960, when AC5 was Tibet!

Also have one from AC3PT, who was the Chogyal (King) of Sikkim about the same time. Sikkim now counts for India, but in the 60s and earlier, it was an independent state, tucked in between Nepal and Bhutan. Palden (the King) married a New York gal named Hope Cooke in the mid-60s, I believe it was. Brought Sikkim into the world spotlight, and shortly thereafter it got absorbed (assimilated?) by the Borg...I mean India.

Beetle said:
Ken - I have a QSL from AC5PS, but it's for a QSO in 1960, when AC5 was Tibet!

Also have one from AC3PT, who was the Chogyal (King) of Sikkim about the same time. Sikkim now counts for India, but in the 60s and earlier, it was an independent state, tucked in between Nepal and Bhutan. Palden (the King) married a New York gal named Hope Cooke in the mid-60s, I believe it was. Brought Sikkim into the world spotlight, and shortly thereafter it got absorbed (assimilated?) by the Borg...I mean India.

Interesting !

I got Japan day before yesterday (not too hard to do from here), but on PSK31. There was an India station last night, but I just missed him....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.