• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

hr 2510 meter quit working

KC8ZMO

Jun 29, 2009
i have been working with rogerbird, but havent yet figured out why the meter quit working. the freq display and everything else works. the meter doesnt work on recieve or transmit. if anyone one has a fix please let me know thanks paul.

Last edited:

more

i did the mod for variable power but didnt like it, so i put every thing back and the meter was still working at that time. than i was adjusting the dead key power level and was moving the wires around vr107 than i notice the meter wasnt working, i dont have a clue what happen. thanks paul

STILL NOT WORKING

I CHANGE ALL THREE CAPS ON THE DISPLAY BOARD AND STILL NOTHING. EVERYTHING WORKS BUT THE METER...:angry: MUST BE SOMEWERE ELSE CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THIS. THANKS PAUL.

change all three caps on the display board and nothing,:headbang i am going to trace down the circuit to see what i can find. (y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.