• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HR2510, looking to trade

mr_fx

Oct 8, 2011
Kansas City
Mainly looking for trades, antenna tuner? giant spool on wire (so i can build an antenna), maybe a beam antenna? CW key? maybe an old sweep tube amp? hell I am open to anything really

Would consider cash ($175?)

freshly aligned, gets great signal reports, comes with an RCI mic(with an upgrade mic element, channel buttons work)

Everything on this radio works. talkback is removed, mic gain circuit is modded, opened up for 11 meters, external speaker connector, thick wire feed to the final, blue lighted face (easier to rear the display), modded to use a computer hard drive connector for power (still has stock power connector as well.)

(I can add an upgraded final MRF455 if you like, I could even do a dual MRF455 final if you want, as well as variable power, and could also mod the predriver section if needed)

DSCF1031.jpg

DSCF1055.jpg

DSCF1057.jpg

DSCF1058.jpg

DSCF1059.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.