• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HR2510 Problems.. Learning

Hey Rogerbird, are you still out there break? I see your last post on here was 2010 lol but I’m just getting started!! I need your help too!! Interested in pimping out a 148gtl and cleaning up another stock one… time is not a concern other than I’m eager and not getting younger lmao

Rogerbird my real need is a sbe console 5 I want this to be my best base station… currently not working but powers on I’m in the middle of finding a mic and wiring it up to it..

Rogerbird my real need is a sbe console 5 I want this to be my best base station… currently not working but powers on I’m in the middle of finding a mic and wiring it up to it..
Yep, still out here. Started a new job, and have been reworking my daily scheduling. I went from little to no free time, to none to little free time..trying to manage how I do things a bit better..

That being said, I'm out of town for training this week....

Send me an email with what you need.
Rogerbird1 @ Aim. Com

Thanks

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.