• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I got a killer deal on a 95T yesterday!

Hap

Sep 24, 2005
NW Ohio
Local CB shop taking 50% off all CB's new and used until Dec. 31. (PM me if you live or drive thru NW Ohio) I was looking at a big Galaxy but still didn't want to spend +/- $225 for one. (1/2 price) Owner walks in as I'm looking them over... he remembers he has a new 95T on the shelf that he was going to send back under warranty as it was not transmitting correctly since day one. He didn't want to mess with it... he says if your interested in sending it back, doing all the paperwork, I'll sell it to you "as is". I tell him I'm interested if the price is right.. .he says "$50 plus tax sound OK to you?" :shock: I about broke my arm trying to get my wallet out of my pocket! :D It will be packed and shipped out tomorrow.. .Galaxy says 4 -6 weeks until it's ready. Shop also had a like new Grant LT sitting there.. I bought that for $50 to hold me over until the Galaxy gets back. I always hear of members on here getting super deals on radios and I always ask why can't that be me? This time I was in the right place at the right time! Take care all... Have a Blessed Christmas. Jeff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.