• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I NEED SOME OPINIONS ON THIS "THING" ????

Switch Kit

Apr 6, 2005
No offence to whom ever owns this radio ,but is it me , or is this one ugly pimped out radio ??? .......I mean ,I suppose I could live with the face plate , but those knobs have got to go !!! ......and the thing that really gets me the most ,is that these pimped out radios get a real nice price on Ebay !! Un-freak'in believable !!
markeasley49img600x381cobra25008ld2.jpg

I guess if your going for some sort of theme in your vehicle, but mostly it's seems to be that its all about being differant, everybody owns a cobra 25, or 29, or a limited edition dale earnhart 29, but who can say that they have a blue flaming cobra w/ macthing knobs that light up. Its all about the bling bling. Hey that person likes it aparently and thats all that matters. would I own it probably not, would my weird A$$ brother'n'law own it yes he would and show it off every chance he got. Does it come in red flames???

I would love a radio just like that TO TALK ON WHEN IM FEELING BLUE Or I could get a new radio hobbiest started abd I could call him little boy blue.. WOW I MEAN THE POSSIBILITIES ARE UNLIMITED!!! To each there own I guess. And you know it could be worse......YES THAT IS POSSIBLE imagine all different colored knobs that light or even blink to your audio as you speak L :LOL: L

from what I understand, a set of those jeweled knobs ain't cheap !! the guy selling that radio "WILL" get a good price for it no matter how out fieldish it is to me. So DTB can and will PIMP YOUR RADIO !! 8) it's all good. :)

The face plate is ok.....but those long knobs got ta' go. The blue nitro knobs are cool.....but expensive. I was going to put them on my Grant XL, untill I figured the price (~70 dollars) don't need the bling that bad ;)

thats gay as hell, but you are right switch they do pull a premium on ebay amazing truly amazing

I have heard that you can paint a Turd and it's still just a turd!

Don't get me wrong I have owned several of both the 29 and 25 as well as the uniden siblings and use a 29 currently all good radios. my point is that in todays world you can put graffics or (BLING) on anything and people will throw good money away on it! Send the cash to childrens hospital or some other group that will use it to do some good with! Hell if your that hard up to throw money away send it to me! But as someone else said To each his own!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.