• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

If you had a choice...

ThirstyBoots440

Local Trash Talker
Oct 27, 2011
Richmond, VA
HR2510 or S9

I've got a line on both, with them both being unmolested and in mint condition for an unbeatable price.

I've always had this issue, can't ever decide on which I'd want cause they're both awesome rigs.

Input anyone?

If you have the loot, buy both.

If the price is really unbeatable, you can sell the one you like the least to help pay for the one you prefer.

I may just do that, pick them both up. It seems the majority of you guys say the 2510 is better all the way around, I know the S9 is a good rig but it's been done over and over and over again, I know the 2510 has stood the test of time and is still hailed by many as one of the best.

I guess it's comparison time lol...I'm not much on SSB but any time I've had a rig capable, I've gone to listen. Seriously wish I had my 99V still, that was a great radio all around.

Who knows, whichever one I don't like, I may end up looking for someone with the radio I've been looking for forever to trade with, an old DX73V ;)

I think the S9 is the better all around radio. But the 2510 is by far better on SSB. If you talk mostly AM and like echo and talkback get the S9. If your really into SSB the 2510 wins.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.