• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

If you radio tech looks like this

View attachment 435
austin2.jpg

Last edited:
LOL look what i just got ''''
"You have been banned for the following reason:
time out

Date the ban will be lifted: 02-20-2009, 10:00 PM"

courtesy of of fluxboy i mean flux master . didnt like me putting up his pic . tis ok then i answered his question

I didnt expect an answer to my question anyway

well i did try to explain but you keep deleting my post on it here and the thread i started about you deleting my post . i think that in and of itself proves my point . ill be you delete this one too . hahaha

or am i using reverse psychology to trick you into taking it down to further prove my point , maybe not to other but just myself . or am i using double reverse psychology ............ ??????

lol who am i kidding . ill cut and past this . lol

he did delete it and i was right about C&Ping it . what a juvenile thing to do . but , consider the source .

It's a good thing you didn't hit him with something like, "When are you going to be old enough to shave"? You would have been put on "double secret probabtion". Just by looking at him I wonder if his parents had any children that lived or just the afterbirth like himself?

I noticed you got swatted with the "Ban Stick" Booty.:love:... Kinda seems that place is destined to be the next "Clown" forum.... Can't say I would miss the place myself, seems like they are very $$ driven over there, and kind of praying on the Nubs, has a familiar ring to it...

interesting name you chose for that .jpg lol

I noticed you got swatted with the "Ban Stick" Booty.:love:... Kinda seems that place is destined to be the next "Clown" forum.... Can't say I would miss the place myself, seems like they are very $$ driven over there, and kind of praying on the Nubs, has a familiar ring to it...

interesting name you chose for that .jpg lol
NOOBS, they're just a bunch oc kids there who range in age from 19 to 21 years, the only ones of age really are the sponsors who are totally gonna ass rape them eventually. Can you say NO-NAME?

It's a good thing you didn't hit him with something like, "When are you going to be old enough to shave"? You would have been put on "double secret probabtion". Just by looking at him I wonder if his parents had any children that lived or just the afterbirth like himself?
BAW HAW HAW

dickmaster1xn2.jpg

NOOBS, they're just a bunch oc kids there who range in age from 19 to 21 years, the only ones of age really are the sponsors who are totally gonna ass rape them eventually. Can you say NO-NAME?

Yea I kinda gathered as much from reading things over there.. I prefer my way of spelling nub though.... :tongue:

I really think this thread needs to stop IMO. It has went from a butt ugly young man who can't shave yet to a girl in a bikini who needs a bag over her head back to the first young man to a fat a**ed butt ugly older young man. I think some of us need a life...........me included. All in all I'd rather look at the woman with the used raincoat as side scenery, misguided teeth, and bondo on her face than two extremely butt ugley (pronounced ewwwwwglie) boys.

And NO WAY would I ever let any of them work on any of my radios!!!!! Not even the Kraco 23 with a rats nest in it.

Nuff' Said,

BC

But that is my opinion....................your opinion may differ.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.