• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I'm Baaack....

trailboss

Apr 25, 2005
Gilbert, Az.
worldwidecbradio.jpg

Wow, it's good to see some familiar handles like eduk8r, moleculo, etcc..

What's the latest on Doc, out of McAlester OK., and has anyone heard anything from Charger?

Btw..you will notice that my certificate says lifetime member, so you greenhorns..be nice!

{Greenhorn defined: any member after 9/17/2002, actually I was a member long before that, the lazy people in certificate production are slackers!..:mrgreen:}

Moleculo,that story of the recap hitting you on the chest while you were on the scooter still conjures up images in my mind :(

Thank you for the welcome!
I'm sorry to hear that about Dean, I remember seeing pic's of his ankles swollen from the diabetes, it was certainly a real bummer when he became part of whatever controversy took place back then...I forgot the details, and I am glad for that....he was a real stand up guy in my book. Dean made this certificate that has hung in my office too.

I will probably lurk for awhile and try to soak up what I can.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.