• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I'm legal and own the worst call sign ever

I think you can request a change right now. You'll get the next one in line though...

IF the vanity sign goes through, it will be the best $13.40 I have ever spent.
Almost too good to be true. I filed online and payed with plastic. The transaction has not shown up yet. I have no clue how long it takes to hit the data base. I have a feeling it will take longer than the 2 days after I got my ticket.

I'll share the new CS IF it clears.:glare:

My first call was KD8BPZ. Man was that a tongue twister,for me and the rest of the gang! It took them and me quite awhile to get used to it. One "fellow"
ham called it as Kilo Delta 8 Big Puffy Zit. That was the last straw for me and I then went for a vanity call!!
Good luck sir! 73.Chris.W8CDF.

Welcome to the brotherhood. I take it you are in the Charlotte area. I was at the show as well. It seemed better than last year, but not near as good as say 15 yrs ago. Like others have said, you can always change your call. I can think of a whole lot worse callsigns. Some I would change before I ever keyed up. 73.

Welcome to the brotherhood. I take it you are in the Charlotte area. I was at the show as well. It seemed better than last year, but not near as good as say 15 yrs ago. Like others have said, you can always change your call. I can think of a whole lot worse callsigns. Some I would change before I ever keyed up. 73.

I was very happy to get the vanity sign. There are 3 of us in the area with the HKY suffix now. It's comic relief if we ever get on the same repeater

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.