• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I'M LOOKING FOR A 10 METER RADIO OPERATING ALSO ON THE CB BAND OF 11 METERS

Most of the places that sell these radios will do the 11 meter modification for a small fee.

ALL 10/12 meter or Imports as they're known as are capable of 11 meter operation.

I will agree the 2950/70 radios would be a great choice to run for what you are after....yes those radios do not have 11 meters ...but as mentioned above they are easly modded for 11 meters and are pretty stable after modding...

If not not one of those radios I would go with a HF ham radio and have it modded for 11 meters...alot of folks in my area run modded HF rigs..they have 100 watts right out of the box and will be all the radio you will ever need for when you upgrade your ham ticket

If purchasing a base station, I would recommend the RCI Ranger 2995DX. It will do anything you need for 10/11M. If you already have an amateur license, or are seriously contemplating one, an amateur HF radio would fill the bill.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.