• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Insulating washers.

Crusher

May 12, 2007
Louisville, KY
Can anyone tell me were I can get replacement washers that are either nylon or plastic. these have to have the little ringthat fits inside hole. these are used in power supplies or in this case I am repairing a motor maul and one of the washers is split and I don't trust it. It has a 3/8 inch bolt that goes thru it with that extra lip so to speak. ( same kind of washer used to insulate your mounts for you antennas only slightly larger). Anyone have any ideas were I might find parts?

Thanks in advance.
Crusher

These are called 'shoulder washers'........

Google for them....be ready to do some homework. They
come in a gazillion sizes and materials.......

Maybe someone else has a more direct approach(a supplier?)

Good luck..............Ol'Ben

Thanks BenDare, i found a supplier that I can get them from. Wasn.t quite the right outter diameter, but close enough. I couldn't beat it for the price. ThoughI did have to buy 300 of them to get them ($15). Guess I can build a few more power supplies after finishing this other project. Well after the braek this weekend.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.