• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

irf 520 best price

spider451

Aug 20, 2008
can any one tell me the best price they can find on the irf520? the reason i am asking is a found a wholesaler i think is a great deal but i have to buy a large amount and would like to resell at what i belive to be well below wholesale anywhere on the web. i hope to get many replys to my?? thanks in advance to all who read and more thanks to those who reply.

can any one tell me the best price they can find on the irf520? the reason i am asking is a found a wholesaler i think is a great deal but i have to buy a large amount and would like to resell at what i belive to be well below wholesale anywhere on the web. i hope to get many replys to my?? thanks in advance to all who read and more thanks to those who reply.
mouser electronics

irf520

i can beat mouser i should have also put irf520n emphisis on the N mouser sows only irf 520 and 520a . if u do a search on irf 520n only the irf520a shows up the and the irf 520n puts out better in a cb chassie but i can beat thieir price on the irf520 and irf520a . thanks i really appriciate your quick reply. and hope to get others . i hope i havent sounded rude for this is not my intent lokkin to help out the cb community and make a few cents.

i can beat mouser i should have also put irf520n emphisis on the N mouser sows only irf 520 and 520a . if u do a search on irf 520n only the irf520a shows up the and the irf 520n puts out better in a cb chassie but i can beat thieir price on the irf520 and irf520a . thanks i really appriciate your quick reply. and hope to get others . i hope i havent sounded rude for this is not my intent lokkin to help out the cb community and make a few cents.

the difference is that the (a) is a led free part as for the n im not sure what that is

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.