• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Jeep loses its top

This is another one that lands under the heading of You can't fix stupid.

If you have no idea of the proper way to pull a stuck vehicle out, don't go where you can get stuck.

Reactions: 1 person
Stupid does not even begin to describe this. Who is worse, the stuck driver for allowing the idiot to hook up like that or the idiot for pulling on it like that? You always hook as low on a vehicle as you can and WTF was he doing pulling nearly sideways? :headbang :headbang

Reactions: 1 person
from the looks of it the passenger side was deep and they where trying to get it unstuck that way.......cfsp!!!!!

LOL!

I happened upon a stuck range rover once where someone tried something dumb like that to get him out. It ended with the front end of the range rover destroyed because they yanked with a big truck on brush guard that was only attached to sheet metal. The worse part was the guy had borrowed his wife's new SUV to go play in the mud and she didn't know it, LMAO.

surely thats got to be setup for youtube laughs,
you can't really get that many dumbass drivers gathered in one place can you?.

I can tell you have never been to my home state of Alabama. :D

The answer is yes. On any given weekend. Yes. :LOL:

haha!
See what happens when stupids get together(y)
The Driver running the winch here you go good buddy:
images

I've had my Jeeps extricated by many different makes of 4x4's. I've also extricated many other makes with mine.

I enjoy, but do need to be persuaded to winch out Hummers in distress. I tend to want to be a prick and leave 'em where they lay.

you can't really get that many dumbass drivers gathered in one place can you?.

If you only knew... That's about 2% of the "brain-trust" in that place on a given Sunday. It's pretty much a "check your IQ at the Highway" kinda place.

I was up there a couple of weeks ago and heard this huge explosion in the staging area/parking lot. I was talking to someone on the radio that heard it almost two miles away. I was across the street from it, so I ran over there to see an idiot dragging the entire sidewall of a 40"+ tire back to his truck. Seems he lost the bead and used about a 1/2 can of either/starting fluid to re-seat it. I saw him later rollin' on 3-40's and the 28" spare. Very nice...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.