• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Just saying Hi to all .

tripple one

Dec 11, 2019
I have been reading the fourms for years. I learn a lot, but I don't say a lot .But I have something to say to my Friends .I am going for round Two of Kimo On Wednesday I only pray that it works . I have enjoyed Listing to all of you and hope to do it for years to come . When you hear me on the are just say hi KJC5319 Tripple One. Eastern NC. 3th and 8th to you all .

Reactions: 144inBama and L2

I have been reading the fourms for years. I learn a lot, but I don't say a lot .But I have something to say to my Friends .I am going for round Two of Kimo On Wednesday I only pray that it works . I have enjoyed Listing to all of you and hope to do it for years to come . When you hear me on the are just say hi KJC5319 Tripple One. Eastern NC. 3th and 8th to you all .
Good luck to you, sir.
Will be praying for you.

Jim

All the best to you. I'll be listening for you.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.