• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

K40 BCmax with standard 148

racetra

Jul 7, 2011
I ordered the k40 bcmax for my rig. I wont be able to pick up my rci for a few weeks. I want to get the antennas all mounted and ready to go cause I will be back to work the week after next. Will they work ok for communicating with my fellow drivers and the loaders for now using a cobra 148/astatic d104?
I will probably have a palomar 250 also plumbed in.

Thanks

as long as you get the swr right you should have no problems, the antennas will not know which radio you have powering them. and i am very interested in this antenna so please report back how you like them.

as long as you get the swr right you should have no problems, the antennas will not know which radio you have powering them. and i am very interested in this antenna so please report back how you like them.

Got the antennas, Man they are beasts. I wont have the heavy duty mounts till the 16th so I will have to use my old antenna for now. I will say this, If they work half as good as they look it will be great...:D I am gonna get the 148 setup tomorrow and my TS plumbed.

I ordered the k40 bcmax for my rig. I wont be able to pick up my rci for a few weeks. I want to get the antennas all mounted and ready to go cause I will be back to work the week after next. Will they work ok for communicating with my fellow drivers and the loaders for now using a cobra 148/astatic d104?
I will probably have a palomar 250 also plumbed in.

Thanks

sounds like a great setup. let us know how ya like that antenna .thinking about getting 1 myself just havent seen any reviews about it.the 148 /palamar will work great together
the rci might/probaly will over drive the palamar .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.