• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

KDØNSC's Shack...

ranger56528

Jan 24, 2011
Big pic I know,this is as clean as it gets.....I'am in the process of adding one more antenna,the coax you see is for my 10-40m dipole,i'am waitting for my coax for my HVU-8(used that coax for my dipole heeheehee)...
MyShack001.jpg

Thanks guys.......
As you can see i can disconect my antenna right by me and also I can do the same right out the door.....

Thanks guys.......
As you can see i can disconect my antenna right by me and also I can do the same right out the door.....

cool station sir:drool:, just make sure you ground antenna and coax outside to prevent any electrical discharges from coming in then you can disconnect.

other wise without proper grounding and just disconnecting you would just for the electricity to jump around trying to find path to ground.

but I'm sure you got that all secured. (y)

Lighting Smightning path of least resistance heehee,the only place its going is 8' under soon as the ground thaws out,not a issue up north in the winter.......

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.