• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Kens Electronics K'zoo Michigan.

Zman

K9FON
Nov 26, 2009
This place has everything from soup to nuts in regards to electronics but talking to Ken on the phone, well thats an adventure in humility!!! The guy has the WORST phone manners ive ever seen!!! Every time i call him i cringe because I know he will be terrible to deal with over the phone. Im thinking ill just drive up there someday and burn a tank of gas rather than deal with Ken over the phone.. Am I alone or has anyone else experienced very odd Kens odd mannerisms? :sad:

This place has everything from soup to nuts in regards to electronics but talking to Ken on the phone, well thats an adventure in humility!!! The guy has the WORST phone manners ive ever seen!!! Every time i call him i cringe because I know he will be terrible to deal with over the phone. Im thinking ill just drive up there someday and burn a tank of gas rather than deal with Ken over the phone.. Am I alone or has anyone else experienced very odd Kens odd mannerisms? :sad:

I had a bad business experience with Ken's a few years ago,after many emails,I request an intervention from the BBB and I got the problem taking care right away :oops:

That really sucks to hear stories like that. There is one major dealer that I am pretty much done dealing with, and it is primarily due to things like this. I will call once and will have a wonderful experience, but the next time it will be horrible.

Unfortunately the bad experiences have pretty much done me in...

I always used Westgate until yesterday I tried going onto their website and was redirected and found that there site is no longer :eek:

So then I said alrighty then and I picked up the telephone and called their number and got the old "The number your trying to reach IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE" :eek:

So I then at that very moment came to the conclusion that Westgate my parst supplier has did the dead fish and had gone belly up :censored: :headbang{Cry_river}

So much for that :bdh: Now I have to find a new parts supplier :angry:

Damn, Ken must be close to 80 years old now,I didn't realize he was still in the game.He was/is a good source for hard to find parts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
CBers around here have been buying from him for yrs....one of those places like Fulton Electronics.....once it goes...it will be sadly missed.

Last edited:
Kens Electronics repair manuals

On the subject of Kens Electronics, their website lists a number of CB related repair manuals, the yellow, red & green books etc etc.

Anyone have any knowledge of these, and if they were useful?

73's

:unsure:

I HAVE A COUPLE OF KENS BOOKS THEY ARE HELPFUL DEPENDING ON YOUR EQUIPMENT , I HAVE OLDER E F JOHNSON EQUIPMENT SO THEY ARE GOOD FOR ME . THEY HAVE A LOT GENERAL INFO.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.