• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

kenwood ts-930s mod.

SARGE

Dec 26, 2005
TEXAS
I hope this is in the right place if not sorry.trying to find the mod for 27 mhz tx on this radio,thanks for any help you can provide.

kenwood ts-930s mods

freecell,

Thanks for the info, I looked at both sites but didnt see the mod. for transmitting on 27 mhz maybe I missed something will look again thanks.

Re: kenwood ts-930s mods

SARGE said:
freecell,

Thanks for the info, I looked at both sites but didnt see the mod. for transmitting on 27 mhz maybe I missed something will look again thanks.

Sarge,

Its the one entitled "Expanded R.F. on the TS-930" . It states that it is for the MARS/CAP freq.s, that mod will give you general coverage TX. Go back and look at that one.

Hope this helps!

73's

Wayne C.

kenwood ts930s mod.

EDUK8TR,

Thanks for your help,im so new to all of this i need all the help i can get :LOL: and thanks to evey one else for their input.

Those 930s are nice rigs they were also pricey but yet still nice radios i past one up on a great deal in the late 1990s and still kick myself for not taking it it was a great deal radio was still boxed up and sold for cheaper than what the initial price was after nobody jumped on it.

kenwood 930s mods

TonyV225,

I was given 2 of these radios one dead the other was taken out of the box just for testing,was olso given a kenwood AT-230 ant. tuner.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.