• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

kenwood ts450s replacement parts

boxcar112

Apr 13, 2010
Hello I was wondering if any body could tell me where I can find some replacement knobs for a kenwoods ts450s my knobs on mine still work there is a couple that got a little loose feel when you turn them.

TRY HERE FOR "KENMORE" PARTS

Kenwood parts for all Kenwood electronics

Just Kidding...I own a TS-450SAT...very hard to find most parts but have found some items here for it and others I have worked on....They purchase most of Kenwoods inventory when they close a model out.
If they don't have it good luck on finding it...maybe have to buy a "parts" rig. I do not think Kenwood service in Calif. would have anything for the 450 anymore except repair transisters...
GL(y)
All the Best
BJ

Kenwood parts for all Kenwood electronics

Just Kidding...I own a TS-450SAT...very hard to find most parts but have found some items here for it and others I have worked on....They purchase most of Kenwoods inventory when they close a model out.
If they don't have it good luck on finding it...maybe have to buy a "parts" rig. I do not think Kenwood service in Calif. would have anything for the 450 anymore except repair transisters...
GL(y)
All the Best
BJ

The only time I've been burned on the internet is by this company, sent money, asked why my parts had not been shipped after a month they replied with how sorry they were and never received parts or money.

Kenwoody Parts

Wow Mack!...I have never had an issue with East Coast...
I know several fixer's who buy from them also...
Sorry you had a bad issue.
I always use a CC with purchase protection with anything on the Internet, but never made a claim against them...
Now finding the part on their website...now there is an issue, if you do not have the FACTORY part number.
I also have had them SUB parts I have ordered but they have always sent acceptable subs...
All the Best
BJ

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.