• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

kenwood940

You might take a look at 'AES's used list to get a sort of high guess as to what a typical radio's "going price" is (or any other list of that sort). From there, it's more a matter of what the thing is worth to you. Naturally, you want to be sort of skeptical about prices that are not sort of close to that "going price". The 'asking' price is a matter of what the thing is worth to the seller, always allowing for the 'bargaining' aspect of the whole business.
Not much of an answer, huh? A '940 would be worth more to you than it would be to me, personal preferences and so on...
- 'Doc

Kenwood Price?

Hi Hotrod,
Just checking to see if you got the price on the Kenwood , An' if you bought it or not? You can pm or email me if you want. I have a TS 940 sat all stock with a mic and owners manual and both boxes Very clean for sale. Can send up to date pictures if interested. You can email or pm me anytime.
Down an out for now. 73's
Bandit169nwind,Bandit169,CDX169,2RSN004 Indiana.

If you can get hold of a set of KW TS-930 filters, they are wider, better sounding and drop into the 940. With those filters it's quite a cool rig.

Still looking for a set for mine.

...but, about $750 should be a good ballpark guess-timate.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.