• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Kiribati/Christmas Island On 17

have tried more then a few nights on 20m, particularly 14.180 & 14.185. they have no signal strength here on the east coast, and audio is barely readable. 100 watts & a dipole has yet to make it. not available during any other times-or bands-but they'll be there for 2 more weeks so i'll keep waking the family if i need to ;-)

expedition station according to the call sign look up on this forum...but still a nice contact
Ok..
Was just wondering...I have talked to 26 stations from that area over the years, thought I might know who it would of been - if the operators were local.

oops .... I was thinking T30 but it's T32 - wrong area.

ahhhhhh......t32c is now old hat. fri nite 2320z on 28485, then 2350z on 24940, both 55's. tonite, t32c at 2325 on 28485 on 80 watts from my mobile. he gave me 57 & said 'wow. nice signal mobile'.
i was humbled, til i realized t32c is 5800 miles from me, my previous mobile contact minutes before him was ja7owd 7200 miles away, my afternoon contact with south africa was 7800 miles away, then moments after t32c, vk2ag is 10500 miles away.
80 watts, a magnet mount, 10 meters and f layer skip.......ahhhhhhhh.

They are still going strong and the pile ups are smaller. They will be there until Wednesday 10/26.

You can search their log here FSDXA - T32C Log Search

Below are my QSOs confirmed on their online log. Pretty sure I will get them on 20, but I doubt I will work them on 80 or 160. Good fun.

capturebxv.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.