• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

'Kramer' Spews Racial Slurs at Hecklers

Status
Not open for further replies.
But wait, Jesse and Al can't be racists, they're black. Just ask the leftist media and politicians about that one...

If certain groups can call themselves a word, there's no reason anybody else can't either. Otherwise it's descrimination.

karo said:
Unit 194 said:
A video posted on TMZ.com shows Richards launching into the tirade after two black audience members started shouting at him that he wasn't funny.

Richards retorted: "Shut up! Fifty years ago we'd have you upside down with a f------ fork up your a--."

He then paces across the stage taunting the men for interrupting his show, peppering his speech with racial slurs and profanities.

"You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now mother------. Throw his a-- out. He's a n-----!" Richards shouts before repeating the racial epithet over and over again.

While there is some chuckling in the audience throughout the outburst, someone can be heard gasping "Oh my God" and various people "ooh" after Richards uses the n-word.

Just because two black audience members started shouting at Michael Richards because they thought his stand-up routine wasn't funny, doesn't give him the right to shout racial epithets.

Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right..............

No but the First amendment does.

it doesnt show on the video if the heclers were even black or what they said to him to make him go off like that so think about that.

how original

"Comic Paul Rodriguez, who was at the club, said he thought Richards' remarks crossed the line.

'Once the word comes out of your mouth and you don't happen to be African-American, then you have a whole lot of explaining,' he said."

I think Rodriguez is a recist.

Besides, I thought the term was supposed to "Black" :?:

Never mind. White man is done in a few more generations anyway...

"Death of the Young White Male" -Michael Savage

Entonces, Tu Piche Mericons can wreath from the wrath of your southern brothers.

But it`s OK for blacks to rapp about killing white men and rape white women and I heard quite a few black comics making racial jokes.

It`s not an equal playing field is it.

Nope, it's not an equal playing field for sure.

Keep in mind that our civil laws and our judiciary system have become defenders of minority groups and that as a heterosexual christian caucasion, there are no laws to protect you from harassment or bigotry, or pertaining to your sexual preference/race/religion.

Minority groups have been deemed "protected classes" of people and have their own set of laws that apply to them, but not to a heterosexual christian caucasion. That is just a fact, not a racist idea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protected_class

In this day and age, I think the real root of racism and anger towards minorities is due to this very issue. I believe the majority of people don't really care about someone's skin color, religion or sexual preference, but people are angered by the legal protections and special attention that minorities get.
We have become a country of minority rule, not majority rule.

If we should be angry at any one group in particular, we should be angry at lawyers (who are, of course, judges and politicians)who created this legal inequity.

who cares?

After whitie is gone, the black man ain't gonna have no more excuses.

but they will still cry about it.

white man going down!

I bet that at the time he said that it wasn't about race, it was made that way after the fact due to social taboo. At the time it happened it was about frustrating, angering, and hurting the people who made him feel the same way. When people lose their temper they rarely mean what they say. Haven't any of you had a fight with a friend or family member where you call them a name? Do you really mean it? No, it is only to try and hurt them right then. If people were as sensitive about other words we would have women filing suits when they are called b*tch because it is sexist, men could file suits when b@st@rd is used because it is sexist, and any insult for that matter that can be seen as singleing out a particular group. They are all words, and when said in anger they mean nothing.

I think it is the other way around. when you are more rational, you conform to being PC. When you loose control, your true inner feelings come out, unsupressed by reason.

I believe he really feels that way about colored folk.

Why should anyone protect him?

There is no mistaking the meaning of his words.

" Just because two black audience members started shouting at Michael Richards because they thought his stand-up routine wasn't funny, doesn't give him the right to shout racial epithets.

Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right.............. "

I think if the "N" word is a bad negative term then no one should use it, white or black. The guys were calling him a cracker and other epithets as well, no one will mention that or even be concerned. Hey the guy flipped out and messed up, and the guys in the club were out of line as well. That should be the end of it.

Sticks and stones may break my bones ,but words will never hurt me. (only if I let them and for most, I always must conceder the source in the first place) Call me what you will ,there's more important things going on in this world. News at 11 !! but then again that more then likely will be some more useless bull$hit to me !! Tom and Katie got married !! OH FRIGGIN BOY !! I THINK I $HIT MYSELF !! The pile of crap just gets bigger and bigger.

Well that pile of crap just got bigger. The two men have hired Gloria Alred as there lawyer and want monetery compensation for being embaressed in front of there friends.

SARGE said:
Well that pile of crap just got bigger. The two men have hired Gloria Alred as there lawyer and want monetery compensation for being embaressed in front of there friends.

Thank you Sarge ! I rest my case . Just let the pile grow until the next one comes around.

These ni#gers are now filing a lawsuit against him.
I guess they are just trying to get something for nothing.
I guess the entitlement and welfare programs don't pay good enough.

psycho said:
These ni#gers are now filing a lawsuit against him.
I guess they are just trying to get something for nothing.
I guess the entitlement and welfare programs don't pay good enough.
MODERATORS!!!! THIS THREAD IS GETTING OUT OF HAND!!!!
HEY PSYCO NOT EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD IS WHITE!!!!!! KEEP YOUR NAME CALLING TO YOUR SELF!!!!!!! LAST TIME I CHECKED.... THIS WAS A PUBLIC FORUM, AND WE ARE NOT ON THE CB RETARD FORUM. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.