• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

List of galaxy radios

i went to the galaxy site & saw that a galaxy 33 wasn't a connex 3300....but, alas, it is...was...were...am...are....i don't buy junk, i don't buy galaxy. or ford. or ford galaxies. they don't make 'em anymore. like pluto. or was that galaxy? they don't make. them. anymore. who? i don't know. third base.
if everybody KNEW that 97.6% of all export radios are EXACTLY the same, regardless of what is stamped on the cover, they'd all use mb8719 cb's. can i have 3 more of them valiums now :roll:

if everybody KNEW that 97.6% of all export radios are EXACTLY the same, regardless of what is stamped on the cover

wow it must be a small closed world for you a?
remarkable, as there not the same...

just like ford and GM are now working with each other..
because of the export problems...SO you don't like what?? a name I guess.. Until the next stumbling post

'as there not the same'? they're not??? wow. i guess somebody needs to pay more attention to what is between those black metal covers.

Two boards are used in who knows how many exports.
I think one is currently in production.

even the different boards are pretty much the same. off the top of my head i don't remember what's in your dirland (ept3600?), but, you'll have to look real close to see what's different between your saturn, dirland & S9, lords. they are cousins whose parents were a bit too close.

Time for a who's who history lesson in 10-meter radio.

Where is that NorthStar guy? He knows.

8)

Chainsawgang said:
Dang it ! I own an old PLUTO , now you got me wondering who made them ??

RCI made them...RCI also made my dirlandSS300010A but won't claim it for some reason...weird as its a nice 10-11(jumped nicly) meter radio
25-50watts stock hi/low ...does RCI hate france? because this is where the radio came from...I even tryed emailing them in english and with a translater Its all still a mystery! at least GRTS emails me back from Galaxy..lol

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.