• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Live Radio Stream Section coming soon

Happy_Hamer

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 22, 2001
Live Radio Stream Section coming soon...click HERE for more info!

I ordered the cables for my Kenwood TM-D710A.

It has rx up to 1.4 Ghz so I wouldnt mind setting something up.

I was even looking into using my NEW TS-2000 that I just bought Saturday (y)

Sky Command and the whole thing :D

I wish I would have kept the TS-480HX, that had VoIP software from Kenwood, operate the radio from another computer anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection while the radio sits at home.

ON EDIT:

I got just to many radio toys

OH, I forgot to mention, at our local Field Day we had a TS-2000 set up at the owners house and he was talking on it using Skype from an internet connection. He also set up a live video feed of the radio so people can see it operating.

Now this guy, AH6EZ, is an engineer at Motorola Schaumburg, most of the radio designs you Moto freaks see are from this guy. In fact, this is the guy that went to the ARRL and showed them a design he helped engineer for BPL, Powerline LV, to work without interference on the ham bands.

I will get the info on that and maybe we can set that up here as well.

Hamer, you can use skype and Ham Radio Deluxe to talk to and control just about any radio that you can hook up to your PC. I've done it before with my rigs...it's pretty fun to do!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.