• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Look what complaining got these neighbors

If those idiot neighbors had cost me all the extra money and building delays they cost him, I'd have done the exact same thing. Everybody whining about the new house blocking the view. Sorry to tell you guys, you bought the property, not the view. If you wanted the view you should've bought that guy's property before he did. It should have ended with the neighbors shutting up about the view, and not playing games trying to get permits yanked, etc.

It bothers me to see the neighbors in the interview getting to tell their side but we don't get to hear the story of how they drove him to doing something like that. BTW it looks like a cactus to me, not sure why everybody's getting worked up. Just a bunch of whiners who couldn't get their way, and now feel like whining to the media too...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.