• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

looking for................

King Mudduck

FEAR THE DUCK!
May 6, 2005
285 South Western Virgina waving!
I heard a fellow cb'er who had installed in his radio something he said was about the size of a echo board but it had like 8 different noise toys on it,the sounds were on 1 switch.Ones like the duck job,woman screaming(dirty)the good bad and the ugly.I dont know where to look on the net for one.Has anyone here seen anything like that? Thanks.

I like toys (-: but yet have I seen one like you speak of here ? .....This is the best toy box in my opinion ... .Toy Boxand the best price I've ever seen for one like this. I made my own out of 5 PP-1s and 4 standard chips.
the PP-1s and 2s and 3s (4 x 20 second record options (I think that's the one you might be looking for ?)) have got to be the best there are ? being able to record whatever one wants over and over again with what I would call digital quality depending on how good the recordings are and how good they are recorded. with a little practice and know how ,you can really make those things sound sweet. H&Y and others do carry them.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.