• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

LOVE the new LAYOUT!

Master Chief

Apr 5, 2005
Good job on the new layout! It is neat and clean with the radio topics coming first!

Now if we can just get rid of the Politics and Cell Phone sections! ;)

Cell phone section is gone, it was only started as a joke, the political section will most likely stay as it seems popular and keeps the political threads in one section so not everyone has to see them.

We're working on trying to come up with a different way of doing it. Too many people just can't follow simple instructions....

karo said:
hows about removing teh ffc tattle tale section

IM to up on it either , but I also think it can be rather informative, there's even been a few shocking posts for me over the last few years that I found very interesting , I say keep it ! The wonderful thing about that is , You don't have to read it if you choose not to.

C2 said:
There is a new layout? :oops:

They just moved the pieces around on the board a little bit C2 , Where in the hell have you been dude ? Is the Ham guy still bleeding on you from down the street ? or was that the other way around ? Happy New Year to you.

He tears up my TV because he runs 6 meters with a couple hundred watts, and his antenna is about 50 feet away from mine and I have to right through his to get the RX.

Life could be worse. He is getting older and not operating as much as he was. Besides, I'm probably going to move in a couple of months. Maybe go to Texas or something.

FCC Actions Section Gone...

I am not a fan of the decision to get rid of that particular section...it was relevant on a number of levels, and provided a discussion forum for topics other than the oft-flamed "so-and-so's CB shop got busted for x, y, or z..." --and that particular topic has relevance for many people here, too.

Witness the announcement of the FCC's R&O's...

...just my $.02

Switch Kit said:
karo said:
hows about removing teh ffc tattle tale section

IM to up on it either , but I also think it can be rather informative, there's even been a few shocking posts for me over the last few years that I found very interesting , I say keep it ! The wonderful thing about that is , You don't have to read it if you choose not to.

Good point, you dont have to read the section so we will keep it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.