• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Magnum S3

Hope the post helped! Or confused ya?? :shock: I know when I started looking for my first export, this is where I ordered my first one. And as I got to lookin' at all the radios the more confused I got!

I bought my first Export/Connex here... :p

you did good

no, I was just commenting on the specs of the radio. Iv'e had exports before. I was just thinking out loud about buying the radio. I own a Ranger 2990 and a 2950. I wanted to be sure that other S-3 owners were being satisfied with the product. :D

I have a few friends that own S3's and S9's and they seem to be very happy with them and have had with no problems.One guy has had one in a dump truck for the last 6 months and it still works fine,any radio that can stand up to that abuse has got to be well built!

d

I've owned a couple of the "newer" Magnum radios. Not the s9,
s6 or s3. The two I've owned had very noisy receive problems.
I noticed the description of the s9 and s6 states that they have improved their receive. Has Magnum really improved the receive on their radios, and has this improvement done away with alot of the unbearable noise in mobile installations? I know the OmegaForce s45 was a great performing radio on tx with booming audio.

LoneWolf TN

I really like my S-3 and considering my office is a "dump bucket"...it takes a "beating' and stays loud and proud ;) ;)
And I shopped around and found my "Best" deal at the "Quack Shop"..Larry set my radio my way and with this only being my 2nd "internet deal" I'm very happy...
This is my 1st Magnum and was a 'lil weary of all the negatives out there BUT this "Radio" 8) 8) makes our Connex boys :oops: :oops: :?: :?: ..

Snoope back quiet

Magnum S-3

I just checked and the Quack Shack is cheaper than G. I. Joe's. I also wanted to say that I bought a Galaxy 45MP from G.I. Joe's and it could've been set up better. I took it to Fine Tune CB Shop in Lodi, Ohio. Hard Drive (Mark) did it up right. Put it on the O-scope, used a signal generator, spectrum analyzer, the whole nine yards. After I got back to the truck, it sounded like a completely different (better) radio. Just my experience. Good luck, wherever you get it from.

I'm trying to decide between the S-6 and the new Stryker radio when it comes out. I heard an S-6 the other night and all I can say is WOW!

Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack the thread.

d

I'm very interested in the Stryker radio too. I hope it isn't another run of the mill export... I think it just might be awsome though.

LoneWolf TN

Like I said in my other post Spiderman. Buy from the QuackShack and have Justin tune it. You will have a smoking setup. Larrys prices are hard to beat

Im also a truck driver and im interested in getting a S-3....all i have had..is a old uniden pc66xl that my brother in law gave me. Im sick of not getting out when i try to talk to someone. Everyone walks all over me. So for me money is tight and i dont know the first thing about radios. I am starting to learn alot from this forum though. Nice place guys. I plan on enjoying all the post on this site. very nice forum.

fine tune cb shop

I just checked and the Quack Shack is cheaper than G. I. Joe's. I also wanted to say that I bought a Galaxy 45MP from G.I. Joe's and it could've been set up better. I took it to Fine Tune CB Shop in Lodi, Ohio. Hard Drive (Mark) did it up right. Put it on the O-scope, used a signal generator, spectrum analyzer, the whole nine yards. After I got back to the truck, it sounded like a completely different (better) radio. Just my experience. Good luck, wherever you get it from.

I'm trying to decide between the S-6 and the new Stryker radio when it comes out. I heard an S-6 the other night and all I can say is WOW!

Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack the thread.
Fine Tune Cb Shop has moved to exit 74 off Interstate 40 in Amarillo Texas.
Finetunecbshop.com

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.