• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

man I tell ya, people on EBay are messed up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When eBay was very strict with amp sales,

I sold a Cobra 450XL amp

I sold it as is not working, parts only.

It listed for $200 buy it now

I said the amp worked just fine BEFORE I took the fuse out. I needed the fuse for another project. It would no longer work without the fuse so you had to buy a new fuse. For this reason it is being sold as a part amp.

It sold (y)

I even included the fuse when I shipped it :D

I got positive feedback

Reactions: 3 people
happy hamer, my wife was standing here, tried to kill the insect in the avatar. we both had a good laugh!!

When eBay was very strict with amp sales,

I sold a Cobra 450XL amp

I sold it as is not working, parts only.

It listed for $200 buy it now

I said the amp worked just fine BEFORE I took the fuse out. I needed the fuse for another project. It would no longer work without the fuse so you had to buy a new fuse. For this reason it is being sold as a part amp.

It sold (y)

I even included the fuse when I shipped it :D

I got positive feedback

Now that's an HONORABLE and legit sale.

I won an auction for a radio.....it was listed as used "used" on ebay means that it works but may have a few flaws....guess what....if it does not work....I am gonna want my money back. :)

I like the dudes that post a popular style of radio and sell it as is, or untested and sold for parts, but they'll put a big BIN or a high reserve price.

They warn you it may not work, but yet, place a "working" price on it.

TOOLS!

I too hate capitalism!

Capitalism is fine and dandy.

Opportunist are, well...

Yeah....you ever notice that folks who defend unethical sales practices...always do it under "capitalism" I bet that is how used car salesmen sleep at night? ;)

I have several hobbies in which I buy and sell different shit for a long time.

I have found that HAMS are usually the most tight assed bunch around. I've damned near kicked a few asses on down the row at hamfests. Cheap bastards come to your table, mill around touching, drooling, fondling and pawing your shit and doing their best to talk you down to a fraction of what's it's worth. I usually tell the cheap turds that it ain't eating nothing.

There ain't nothing wrong with haggling, but come on, don't insult a guy.

Case in point: One reason a decent guy can't post in the swap section.

Well lets petition our leaders to add yet another tax so we can set up an oversight committee for bringing down the eBay ripoff artists.

Fuck capitalism, lets just pay the government to control the prices on everything. Lets work for free and let the government supply our needs. Or hell, let's just not work and let the government supply our needs.

BooHoo, I need some protection from evil eBay sellers .......

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah....you ever notice that folks who defend unethical sales practices...always do it under "capitalism" I bet that is how used car salesmen sleep at night? ;)
When was the last time someone twisted your arm behind your back and held a gun to your head forcing you to buy something you didn't want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.